Vocal performances lie at the very heart of a song. Doubling vocals is a really effective way of adding more contrast, drama and presence to the story of your song.
Sonnox 的 VoxDoubler 人声处理插件可以帮助你通过简单的参数调整实时的增加人声宽度和厚度，节省大量的工作时间。VoxDoubler 隶属于 Toolbox 系列，可免费试用 14 天。
VoxDoubler is presented as two separate plugins that focus on the two most common vocal doubling workflows.
It’s therefore hard to imagine much of recorded popular music without the special quality that double-tracked vocals bring to a mix, either used over an entire track or just to help a chorus or key lyric connect with a listener.
“It sounds terrific and is so easy to use”
Generates two new mono voices and pans them to the left and right of the original vocal.
- Widening a mono performance, ranging from subtle enhancement to a stack of hard-panned voices
Or why not try:
- Manually processing the new doubled voices separately, then mixing them back in parallel with the original
“This IS the best Vocal Doubler I've used so far. Very natural sounding even soloed!”
Generates a new stereo doubled voice and overlaps it with the original vocal.
Great for thickening a:
- Mono performance, emulating the effect of singing the same part twice
- Stereo group of voices by doubling each voice
AUDIO EXAMPLES 音频示例
- Pro Tools 11 and above – AAX Native
- Approved Pro Tools CPU, OS and hardware configuration: www.avid.com
- Audio Units-compatible application (Logic, Digital Performer etc.)
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
VST2 / VST3
- VST2 or VST3 compatible application (Cubase, Nuendo, Sequoia etc.)
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Windows 7 or later
Compatibile with any desktop application that supports Audio Unit (AU), VST2 or VST3 Plug-Ins.
Also supports Pro Tools AAX Native Plug-In format
Toolbox plug-ins do not support Avid’s TDM/HDX hardware DSP platform (including Venue, S3L and S6L systems), Waves SoundGrid or Universal Audio's UAD platform.
|Sample Rate (kHz)||Latency (Samples)||Latency (ms)|
Sonnox Toolbox Claro supports all commmon sample rates.
|44.1 – 48 kHz:||✔|
|88.2 – 96 kHz:||✔|
|176.4 – 192 kHz:||✔|
"Sonnox scores again with simple tools that do a specific job really well – and it's affordable."
"If you’re looking for a utility stereo-izer effect to use for various elements in your mix, VoxD Widen works great as a send/return effect and it’s worth the money alone for that."
"This is one plug-in that will see plenty of action in my studio."
"...provides a quick and easy alternative to time-consuming double tracking techniques"
"...it sounds fantastic – all but indistinguishable from the real thing..."